photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

My Best Chinese Friend At Facebook

Views

You know what i though in my facebook i can't find someone just like me useing Malay sometime.But mostly i have it the mostly important is the both girl one i call she Sunshine Tan Scond one i call she Foo Pui Yi.Want to see them photo.Sure no problem LOODING......


Her name's Sunshine Tan.Fourteen same as me.Takeing PMR for 2011 same as me to :P
Stay at JB kind far away from me.But i really fell nice went i friend wite you :)




Her name's Foo Pui Yi if i did get it wrong she is 16 i think.Betol ke?HAHA
She stay at where i forget areadly.Kind long did wall wite she kind miss miss you babe :)

I edit this photo.So hop you all don't mind that i post about you two :)

No comments: