photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Happy new year guy (:

Views
Hey guy today is the last post for 2010.Oh god in my 2010 have many kind of weird and excited and happy and funny and shock and bla bla bla :P .As you know that today is the last day for 2010 you guy must be have many memory at this 2010 same gose here.Try to remember back some nice and funny keep it as a memory,try to delet some sad and unhappy thing.Tonight went the clock is point to 12 forget and throw away some bad memory.In 2011 it was a new year for use.And I wish you guy happy new year (:

Now talking about me,Yes I'm going to fifteen after tonight the clock is point to 12.Cynthia you are big enough think more matured for it.Study hard and that was you want (: Your determination in this year is got straight A at your PMR ( If I can )And my new look for this 2011,And I promise that I will look nerd for it ( but it just stand for while I mean about 3 month like this :P ) And after I will upload my nerd photo to.So hop you guy have a wonderful and happy with your family in this 2011 (:

As What I promise yeah this is my nerd picture -,-





Nerd right?My new look in 2011 :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUY.BE HAPPY ALWAYS IN THE NEW YEAR IN 2011 (:

No comments: