photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

My sarah rabina hahahaha

Views
Hello tawan tawan sekalian hari ini saya ingin membuat karangan tentang kawan saya yang bername SARAH RABINA cewah actually her name is Sarah I just put rabina cause it like a match for sure :P my friend she is a really beautiful GUYS bhahahhaha ( jgn marah ek sarah :P ) You want to see how beautiful are she?Sure you can waiting for the photo uploading :P




How beautiful are she right(tengok ah ahmoi dia sapa bhaha bajet lgi :P )?And the photo up there I'm the editor of this photo.Cool right bhaha bajet terlebih ni :P but serius I say I like this photo so much babe <3

Hey tawan tawan you jangan curang sama wa lu curang same wa,wa rogol you kuat kuat tahu tahu tahu? :P sorry kind rude this post.

No comments: