photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Sugar Glider

Views

Sugar Glider

Saw this lil cute big black eyes , Oh yeah we call Sugar Glider or ada satu lagi name science but panjang susah nak sebut. Benda ni comel gila aku tak pernah tengok life lagi but pernah juga tengok gambar , gambar saja mesti tak rasa apa kan ? So tadi aku tengok majalah3 ( aku tak sekaya you all ada astro :P ) . Aku tengok sugar glider ni serious comel gila even though not real life on tv only. But I feel appreciate it. Serious I dari dulu lagi nak tahu what nice about this stuff animal like a mouse. But I'm wrong serious comel gila sial nak mampuih. This kind of aniaml her body size are so small. Serious it look so cute.

I wondering can I have one , but I don't really know how to takecare this kind of pet . haha :face52:

Know where can I found this sugar glider ?

No comments: