photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Rezeki bulan May #2

Views

Good afternoon , 
so its Monday today and you know some of them need too start working some of them need too go to school. So i just back from school and 
I straight away go too poslaju office 
Because last week Saturday abang poslaju come too my house and send
 my parcel but because nobody at home so they leave me a ' Surat cinta ' so take my item at their office.
So I take it today at their and I have no idea when first i got the parcel because it wrote right their ' Contest shave ' and I was like huh ?


And reach home I open my parcel and guess what ! Something happen !



And jyeah I got my giveaway parcel from ' thecalaman ' insta shop !

Few week ago I joined their insta shop giveaway  and I won so I email them my detail and I didn't expect I will get this early.

Thanks you !


Jyeah sorry I still wearing my school uniform because im so excited too share with you guys !

So if you guys wanna know ' thecalaman ' insta shop selling many kind of awesome shoes and hand bags for those who are a handbags or shoes lover or finding some shoes and handbags too an events why not drop by their insta shop .



Insta shop : thecalaman

My instagram profile : cynthiaxinnilee


No comments: