photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Heartbreak Quotes.

Views
Today,I'm going to share some heartbreak words.So enjoy it please :D

I cried today , not because I miss you , or even wanted you , but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you.

While I was holding on all you did was let go.

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to.

Broken heart again. Another lesson learned. Better know your friends. Or you will get burned.

There's only one "reason" a man dumps you; he doesn't want you.

It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.

Ever notice that the people who hurt you the most are the ones you tend to love more.

It's funny the way you can get use to the tears and the pain.

I would rather leave now still loving you then to leave later hating you.

I remember when I still believed the things you said.

I think it enough till here.So hop you all enjoy this heartbreak words.Don't sad becase a relationship.Love always come and go.So be story girl and boy.I have my nice boyfriend.So this word is not for me for this moment :P

No comments: