photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Najwa Latif

Views

Hello blogger walker, Thank for view my un famous blog haha. Okay today I'm going to post about Najwa Latif , do you know who is Najwa Latif ? you don't know who is this cutie and awesome youtube singer girl. Okay damn you are totally not a good youtube user :P So guys can't wait and see who is Najwa Latif ? Okay wait me for a second :xx

..........jeng jeng jeng ............

..................jeng jeng ..........

...............JENG ..........


Sp guys now get it who is Najwa Latif ? Still don't know err ni you ambil kepala you pergi hentak dinding to :P why sangat I suka gila dekat Najwa Latif ni ? Sebab I memang suka cara dia even dia ni just a youtube singer buat dia macam still good lah .wait a minutes what am I talk about ? hahahha But mmg suka dengan dia bertudung semua oh gosh awesome gila :xx ( nak kata aku poyo sebab post hal ni. Silakan ada aku kisah fucker ? Janji aku happy post about this awesome girl :D )

Okay if I didn't get it wrong this is the second post about she at my blog. What special about she that I'm get post about her > Guys try to view this :)


My favorite song :)


Shot story about Back to December cover.

This both video is the most awesome video that I like from Najwa Latif cause why ? Sebab dia ada part nangis dalam video ni sweet gila I like it so much.


Just the way you are Najwa keep in this wayy. Always support Najwa Latif.



She still got many awesome cover just view her Youtube channel okay to get more her awesome cover :)



No comments: