photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Father day

Views

So today post is about father day , I know father day just passed awayy few wayy ago. But is because I didn't post any entry about it so today I'm going to post about father day . So I just want to say happy father day to my beloved father , and kepada all father father yang kat luar sana.

Actually right , I don't really respect my father sometimes , I been so rude with he. I feel so sorry sometimes cause be so unrespect . Cause my father he like to drunk , I don't like when he drunk he keeping acting like a crazy person. Even though is not so crazy. But I don't know why I so hate about this kind of attitude .

So sorry for my rude daddy , and just want to sayy HAPPY FATHER DAY DADDY.

( I'm so shy to wish in front of he :P )

No comments: