photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Contest : My header is Cute and Simple :)

Views
Saya dijemput oleh tua contest ini untuk join contest " My header is Cute and Simple " 

Terms and Conditions :
1. Follow Extraterrestrial
2. Like Extraterrestrial FB Fanpage
3. Update a post with the title 'Contest : My Header is Cute and Simple'
4. Don't forget to put your Header you want to bet in your post
5. Put this banner also Tag 3 of your blogger friends and make sure they know
6. Contest is valid from now till end of September
7. Contest will be closed if less than 7 people join


My header is Cute and Simple is ,

I guna header ni quite long , few month already I think so . And header ni 100% I edit myself . Nobody help me during I was edit this header . I love this header because dia salah satu hasil edit yang saya amat memuaskan . Even though I know is simple . But I still love my header . I pun ada win header during I was join contest . But bila nak tukar saja rasa kesian kat header yang penat-penat aku edit ni . Percaya tak I edit header ni menggunakan 2 hari ? Mesti tak right ? Because dalam proses edit saya mengalami banyak kesusahan contohnya , tersilap transparent , tersilap crop , tersilap tulis all that .
And contest ini pun My header is Cute and Simple right ? So header I Cute to tak langsung . But simple to I sokong because memang simple mimple sangat . :D 

Tag :
Mila 
Lisa