photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

Memory in 2010 at Smk Taman Sejahtera

Views
Hello my friend and blooger walker.Today is going to post about went I was in Smk Taman Sejahtera.Seriusly I say I RINDU GILA DEKAT MEMBER I KAT SITU,I MISS MY FRIEND AT THEIR SO MUCH BABE,我很想你们咯。Teringat tiba first-first went I coming in at that school for coutinue my study at secondery school.And that time I look so blur and I don't know what at all.

And My story begin in 2009 and end at 2010.I do miss my old teacher and friend so much <3



My guru class went I was form2 ( 2010 )ustaza hisham (: and with wina and syafiqa I do miss them to xD


All teacher are singing a song during teacher day.



Tapak perhimpunan yang ku rindu.Setiap pagi mesti beratur and duduk di atas batu yang sungguh menyakitkan buntot :P



Tengah lawan bola tampar students VS teacher (:



Ignore my face please?Thank you haha -,-




Farra Hanim with Cikgu Hisham.Our class teahcer (:



left hand side cikgu apa tah lupa dah name haha.She use to teach me math went I was form2.Right hand side he use to teach me macam mana nak bina khemah haha :P




He use to teach me history and pity my teacher sebab class dulu dok bising haha xD


Walapun perlajar tidak seramai 1000 perlajar but we just look like a family (:

I miss you guy so much buddz .And I hear that my friend say my photo ada muncul dekat majalah sekolah betol ke?Haha if ada terharunya saya bluek :P







No comments: