photo tutorial_zps442c93fa.png  photo owner_zps6a3d4f56.png  photo home-1_zpsab213777.png

My death day coming soon on 18may

Views
So hello guys , saw right that title my death day coming soon on 18may. Actually not my "death day" haha I mean my mid exam coming soon. Omg :face47:

Saw that time table? Omg help me guys please guys Study time coming soon haha :face64:
I just not really confident that my chinese paper cause I always failed at it since I was form2 I don't know why damn Awww. Help me but I'm waiting a letter cause I just wrote a letter for drop down my chinese at PMR if confirm it yeah I'm not going take chinese anymore yupsssss :face42:

I know I'm so weird cause a chinese girl failed at her chinese paper what a shame. Who care's but seriously I'm not really good at chinese :face61:

No comments: